The renowned ribbed strainer pipes are a more advanced variant of the already highly acclaimed casing pipes. They serve multiple purposes. They work as casing pipes to bear the load deep under as well as the fine slits in them refine water and don't allow particles to pass through them, thus effectively, working as a filter.
Some of the Salient Features of these pipes are:
- Stronger than ordinary casing pipes
- Filters even minute particles
- Corrosion resistant
- Non-toxic in nature and so does not impart any taste, odour and color
- Can effectively bear hydrostatic collapse pressure
- Ease of installation and transport.